Monday, April 20, 2015

Where Have I been?

Hello Everyone!

It has been quite a while since I put pen to paper in this venue!  I have been actively pursuing my second career in College and that is going extremely well.  I am taking Construction Engineering Technology, in simplistic terms, I am learning essential knowledge to enable me to be a construction Site Supervisor!  It is fascinating, challenging and motivating.  The workload is quite high, but the rewards are also, so I am very "pumped" about it!  Other than that, I am watching my boys (yes, I have 2 sons) grow into nice young men.  I now have a 13-year-old and a 9-year-old and as a single parent, I could not be more proud of them. Life is moving on at a steady pace, and I just wanted to let all of you know that I am back now.  About once a week, look for something new.  I will write about news events from Canada, and around the world if they strike a chord with me.  As always, I am interested in your opinions.  Is there anything that you would like my opinion on?  I am curious to know your thoughts on gender and gender roles and who is "supposed to do" which sorts of jobs in life and around the home.  Since I will by many estimates have an unconventional job for a female when I am done my schooling, what are your thoughts on such things?

C.S.C.